The FastBack Tool Pouch is for those couple of tubes, tire tools and cell phone that you never quite have a place to put. Fits nicely onto a 4.0 or Carbon Slim, it can also be mounted directly onto some bikes, trikes and racks. Toss that camera in there and take a picture of yourself at the top of the mountain, riding farther, riding faster.
- This pack is designed to attach to other Fastback Packs like the 4.0 and Carbon Slim. It adds about a liter of capacity. It has a unique Velcro and buckle strap mounting system that enables it to attach places where other bags can't.
- Made from coated packcloth. Zipper goes across the top and partially down the sides. 1 Liter capacity.
- The Tool Pouch is essentially a rectangle, 102mm (4") wide, 216mm (8.5") tall, and 51mm (2") deep (about a liter of volume). The clip-on strap is 178mm (7") long (51mm (2") of which is the clip). The Velcro straps reaching from the top are 114mm (4.5") and the ones from the bottom are 95mm (3.75").
- To attach to a Fastback 4.0, put the upper Velcro straps through the webbing loops above the big Velcro panel on the 4.0, then wrap them back to the Velcro panel on the Tool Pouch. Do the same with the bottom Velcro straps.
- On the Carbon Slim, put the upper Velcro straps through the webbing loops at the top of the Carbon Slim. At the bottom, put the buckle strap through the webbing loops further down on the Carbon Slim (the ones below the Velcro patch on the Carbon Slim).
- Fits any bike or trike with a Fastback 4.0 Hydration Pack or a Fastback Carbon Slim back of seat bag. Mounting system is interestingly versatile and can sometimes be used other places.
FastBack tool pouch
I bought two of these recently-one for my Sprint trike,and one for my Full Fat to carry spare tubes. They mounted easily with the Velcro straps, and the extra strap clipped around the lower seat crossmember for extra security.It's even large enough to fit a fat bike tube. Highly recommended.